Skip to Content


Complaint Resolution Assistance

If you have any complaints about a service, product or claim, please know that we are committed to helping you find a solution. To speed up the process, please consider the steps below.

  1. Talk to your broker

Your primary contact is your independent insurance broker, the individual you purchased your regular car insurance from. They are often able to resolve the issue and provide clarification prior to escalating concerns to an AMI representative.

  1. Contact an AMI representative

If your broker can’t resolve your issue, don’t hesitate to contact us for assistance.

  1. Contact the Insurer

You may also contact the Insurance Company, Canadian Farm Insurance Corp. The Company Ombudsman is Valerie Stephens. Please provide your complaint in writing to email hidden; JavaScript is required or 780-447-3276

  1. Contact a third party

You may also contact the General Insurance Ombudservice (GIO) at to refer your complaint to an independent mediator.

Back to top